Sunday, October 4, 2009



Do you believer in ghosts


90% of people don’t believe in ghosts because they say this is invention but when you lose some of your family or friends then you understand .

When I lose my father I was small and I don’t understand but now I think he saw me and cared me and I’m sure in that .He can not here with me but he loved me. I’m so
unhappy when I told about him but I’m saying that for you to understand

Before 6 month my grandma deceased . People say when somebody deceased her or his spirit go in the house and this true for me because one day my aunt stay in the bedroom
but in the kitchen has some glass with water on the table and my aunt go in the room and glass find on the floor .

You mustn’t scared of ghosts they never do badly things .If you scared of somebody it will be a people who aren’t know why we are live and what is important things in our life .

4 comments: