Thursday, September 10, 2009

My exciting

One day my mum returned at home and started to eat something .Then I asked her why she was not very well and she made a very big smile and said we will have a baby .When I heard that I began to jump at home .I was so excited and happy because I was going to have a sister or brother.
After one month we went to the doctor. There we saw everything the head , hands, fingers, eyes and the nose. Our family was so happy . The time just slipped away . We had to go to buy everything for the baby .One day we went to Sandanski where we visited the Babrbaron shop . The shop was so big that people can get lost. We bought a bed, clothes, socks, a pillow and a lot of other things. On 25th July, 2008 my sister was born . Now she is big and she can talk ,walk and sing and dance. Now she is very interesting because she talks a lot of interesting things. She says grandpa, grandma, cat, dog, mother, dad. When I give her a phone she says hello and she is very sweet . Having a brother or sister is fantastic for me because when you can’t find friends you can play with her or him. I love you my sister so much!!! Cveti.H

4 comments:

  1. your story is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is very interesting. I`m sure that you are very happy when you are with your little sister! :)) However, you have some grammar mistakes. Read it again and try to find and correct them. Good luck

    ReplyDelete