Thursday, September 10, 2009

unusual girl




Five years ago, while I was living alone in my house in a small town, I experienced something very strange.


One night , while I was cooking I heard a voice outside. Then I looked through the window and I saw a girl who was craying. I quickly ran to the garden, but the girl had disappeared.In that moment I was very scared and I was feeling cold.


On the other day when I was walking to the park I saw the owner of my house. I told him about the strange experience the previous night. Then he told me that the girl`s parents died when their house was burned down. Only she survived. But few days after the accident the girl killed herself in her sadness.


After that when I got home I told some of my neigbours about the strange girl. Then they told me that the girl is appearing every year on same time. She is crying for her parents. And after few minutes she disappears.


When I heard that story I was very frightened , so I left the house.


I don't know what happend when I left the house. All I know is that now It's abandoned.
Maria

7 comments: