Sunday, September 13, 2009


On 28th July, 2006 our class decided to go on holiday in Pamporovo . We traveled with a bus . We was so exciting and happy. First we examine the rooms , take
a shower and slept .After that we must to prepare to the
party.

When returned in the room my friends had readied for the disko and I go there later,
The second day it is not very well for the our because
Mimi was cast water to another two girls. Then their teacher was in our rooms and says not good things for us. I was very sadly .My teacher go and said “why we do this” we haven’t a answer because we mustn’t said the true because Mimi is our friend
Last day I had a birthday and we had a party and then my teacher asked me who made the problem yesterday I said Mimi and she made a very big smile and kissed me . Then we finished the party without problems. We dance ,sing and I was so happy because my birthday was fantastic . Finally we returned at home and saw our family.



Never don't hide the truth
cVeti.H

2 comments: