Thursday, September 17, 2009



My summer holiday

On 27 June , 2009 I decided to go on holiday with my friends
and our teacher . When we traveled some of my class
had had a lessons in school. First we went to the rooms
and pasted our things. .The first day
was great We went to the sea after that we went in a swimming pool and jump of 10 meter . Second day we went to the sea side again there we swam and found myelitis
but the most exciting was where the banana come.
Every night we had a party and we danced . We listen
disko , pop ,and techno. One day we decided to went in barakuda but we don’t says to teacher . When we returned we saw her .She was very disappointed. Finally teacher talked with us and says “ I’m very sorry but you must to say where you go “there we understand
the teacher and we went to the party . Last day was fantastic we had a camp fire.
Finally we returned at home and everyone saw theirs family .
Cveti .H

4 comments: