Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A VERY STRANGE STORY

A very strange story


It was 1st of April. I woke up and when I opened the door, I saw my cousin, dressed like a witch.
- Wow, what are you doing here? – I asked.
- Nothing, nothing. Hmm, why are you here? – said she.
- Oh, I forgot. Today is 1st of April. You’re joking, right?
Sonia (my cousin) didn’t say anything. She started singing and dancing and, of course, laughing at me. She was doing that all the time. I was convinced, that Sonia was joking. But she looked crazy. Itold her, that I didn`t believe her and I had to do something more important than singing and dancing like a crazy person.
- What did you say? I can’t hear you. Come here, please.- said Sonia.
May be she was watching a horror film or very stupid comedy.
I decided to go in the kitchen and to tell my mother what had happened. But…
- Hi, Lily (my other cousin)!!!
I knew, that something was happening, but I didn’t know what. Lily was jumping on the chairs, my aunt’s face was in flour and my uncle was in the fridge. I asked everybody the same question. Nothing again.
They looked like monkeys. Very DANGEROUS monkeys.
Oh, no. That was horrible. I was happy only for my English classes today. I went there at 4 p.m. When I opened the door, my classmates screamed. Mary was on the desk and was eating her book. Mariah was drawing on the board. Sarah was cutting Teddy’s hair. Tommy was drawing her face. I couldn’t believe for the second time. That was strange. I felt like I’m in zoo or in some jungle. I didn’t know what to do. My cousins were at home and put on a monkeys and the other team monkeys were my classmates.
I went to my best friend’s house. The door was locked. I heard a noise and looked around. Lillie (my friend) was on the house’s cover.
- What are you doing there? Do you want to go downstairs? – I asked.
-No, here is OK. – said Lillie.
-But, do you want to tell me something? – I asked again.
-No, you have to go away. My mother will come soon. I’ve already put the table. We’ll have dinner. Please, go away. – commanded she.
May be she stood a long time in the sun. Whatever, I went home. When I arrived there, somebody had eaten everything. I was so hungry. My cousins were sleeping under the bed, my aunt was waiting for me in front of the door and my uncle was watching TV. But the strange is, that the TV wasn’t plugged in .
I was very tired, so I fell asleep immediately. But my cousin was awakened. She started drawing my face. I screamed and ...
I woke up.
- Oh, no. It can’t be. That’s only a dream. – I thought.
When I opened the door, I looked around, but Sonia and Lillie weren’t there. My aunt and uncle weren`t there too. I was calm.
-how strange dreams may people have?
And what are you dreaming about?

6 comments:

  1. What a strange dream....a nightmare :))) It`s very interesting! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very interesting dream. I've had a similar dreams too. I wish you sweet dreams tonight :):P;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story Didi well done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete